O'Connell Specialties was started in May of 1999 by Tim O'Connell. Beginning his career, Tim O'Connell worked on tank trunks, aircraft refuelers and more for 27 years. Tim specialized in fabricating and welding various types of steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Before opening O'Connell Specialties, Tim was an ASME qualified welder, inspector and quality control manager. Today, he applies those same practices and procedures at O'Connell Specialties to assure quality workmanship.
At O'Connell Specialties, we can facilitate all of your needs, from a minor repair, upgrade, or complete the build you dream of.
At O'Connell Specialties we offer a variety of services. Below is a brief list of some of the services we offer. Call or e-mail for more information, or to see if we can make your idea come to life.
- Complete Turn Key Street Rods of All Types
- Frame/Chassis Fabrication and Modification
- Brakes and Suspension Work
- Stainless Steel Exhaust and Header Fabrication
- Stainless Steel Brake and Fuel Line Fabrication
- Custom Gas Tank Fabrication
- Custom Dash and Console Fabrication
- Body Restoration and Modification
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Custom Wiring Installation